Happy Registered Dietitian Day!!
I love these 3 Ingredient Rice Crispy Treats.
They’re DELICIOUS, easy to make and super yummy. In fact, as a kid this was my favorite treat, and as an adult it’s turning out that it’s about the same- I still LOVE them!
In my new life of being dairy free, wheat free and now nut free, I wanted to make a recipe that anyone else with nut allergies could also enjoy. So voila, here we are!
You can absolutely customize these to be whatever you want them to be- loaded with whatever added goodies you’d like, extra shredded coconut or whatever you fancy.
Keep them simple and enjoy this tasty dessert!
3 Ingredient Rice Crispy Treats
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 bag mini marshmallows we used Dandies
- 4 cups puffed rice cereal we used Nature's Path
- Melt the coconut oil over medium heat in a sauce pan (low heat)
- Added the marshmallows to the pan- stir until melted (5 minutes)
- Add the cereal and fold it through the melted mixture
- Put the goo in a ceramic baking dish then cooled in the fridge for 20-30 minutes
- Cut and eat!