Summer Chicken Lettuce Cups
We love this summer chicken lettuce cup recipe! Easy to make and you can put whatever it is you love inside of them and make them your own.
- 1 small japanese sweet potato, sliced and baked (30 minutes as pictured)
- 2 breasts chicken, poached
- 1 head red lettuce, washed and big leaves separated out
- 2 whole carrots, sliced, and chopped
- 1 small avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, washed and sliced
- Salt for tasting
- Pepper for tasting
- Drizzle olive oil
- Condiments: hummus, ranch, guacamole, anything you like!
Wash and prepare the ingredients (about 30 minutes).
Lay out all of your ingredients on a board or a plate.
Start with the lettuce leaf and wrap up the ingredients.
Drizzle olvie oil salt and pepper on top, add your favorite condiments.
Eat and enjoy!