Every body is different. That’s why everybody who works with us receives custom-tailored menus and treatment plans based on their needs and goals.
WE BELIEVE THAT NUTRITION IS NOT JUST A DIET, THAT WHOLE PERSON HEALTH AND WELLNESS IS A LIFESTYLE.
We implement an integrative combination of what you eat, how you sleep, your hormones, and your behavior into every individualized treatment plan that we create to achieve optimal health and wellness for our clients. We know that your weight, sex drive, energy level, and more are interdependent on one another. With the right support, mindfulness, and coaching, everyone can achieve their wellness goals and live a fulfilled, healthy, happy lifestyle. That’s why we create completely individualized, custom plans and recommendations based solely on you, your needs, and your goals.
- Gut health (IBS, Crohn’s & Colitis, Celiac, Constipation)
- Food intolerances and allergies
- Thyroid and hormonal imbalances (Hashimoto’s, Hypo/Hyperthyroid, PCOS, Low Testosterone, Endometriosis and more)
- Weight loss and intuitive eating
- Blood sugar management and energy
- ADD & ADHD
- Athletic performance
- And MORE!
HOW THE COACHING WORKS
- 15-minute discovery call (to determine whether working with Isabel or Molly is the right fit for you)
- Client fit determination
- Initial session: sessions happen via phone, Skype, FaceTime or even in person
- Follow-ups (once weekly or every other week, depending on what’s best for you)
- Continued email support and a-la-carte availability as needed between sessions
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL GET
- 60-minute initial session with customized recommendations
- 30-minute follow-ups
- Access to our exclusive app
- Weekly motivation and journal reviews
- Unlimited email support between follow ups
- Access to our amazing network of wellness specialists
- Customized wellness solutions tailored to YOU and your goals
Ready to schedule your 15-minute discovery call?
Our consulting has helped many brands excel in wellness, including Madison Square Garden, Convent of the Sacred Heart, Hearst Corporation and more.
WHAT WE DO
- Recommendations for streamlining and improving food service
- Improving employee/attendee wellness
- Health-minded product collaboration, creation and promotion
- Overall wellness platform creation and strategy
- Executive wellness and coaching
- Menu and snack procurement and advising
- Specialized menu creation with app integration for gyms and similar businesses
- And MORE!
HOW IT WORKS
- Get in touch with us to set up a call at your convenience
- We’ll discuss your organization’s needs and design a completely customized program to suit.
Want to hear more?
Experience our unique approach to wellness on your schedule with our virtual coaching program. Our virtual coaching subscription program is like having a nutritionist at your fingertips. Think daily feedback on what you’re eating plus practical tips to help you to reach your goals more easily.
Our nutritionist Molly manages our virtual coaching program. There are no weekly calls or appointments to set up because you’ll have access to her expertise every day on our exclusive app.
HOW IT WORKS
- Sign up for our virtual coaching program
- Fill out our goals questionnaire, which gives us insight into your goals and medical history
- Download our exclusive app, which is your coaching command center
- Start receiving recommendations from Molly on the daily (or less frequently if you prefer)
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Access to our exclusive app, including its helpful chat function
- Daily recommendations from Molly, our Nutritionist, based on your logs
- Menu planning and recipes
- Healthy restaurant suggestions
- Goal setting and resetting assistance, based on your logs
What Clients Are Saying
“After suffering for decades with worsening stomach disorders (gas, bloating, diarrhea, and cramps), I made an appointment with Isabel. My symptoms dramatically improved within four days of speaking to Isabel and following her recommendations. I have continued to improve and can now eat foods that I never thought possible, and I feel incredible. Isabel is a brilliant nutritional detective who has turned my life around.”- S.V., Florida
“Working with Isabel is both effective and fun, and her knowledge of nutrition and exercise enable her to adapt to each clients needs. She is an excellent listener and is able to realistically influence and help me to alter my lifestyle habits. I am proud to say I have lost 30lbs with her guidance.”– C.F., California
“Isabel has helped me put many aspects of my health into perspective, and use the right approach when I wasn’t sure how. Isabel has helped maintain and lower my blood pressure and cholesterol through positive eating habits, supplements, and workout routines.”- M.C., New Jersey
“I first met Isabel at a presentation and was so impressed with her message that I decided to see what she could do for me. Approximately eight weeks after starting with Isabel, I was down about 10 pounds, and over the past few years, I have been able to keep the weight off and even lose a few more pounds. I would highly recommend anyone to hire and follow Isabel’s easy recipe to getting back to or for starting a healthy lifestyle.”- D.G., Pennsylvania
“Working with Isabel has helped me to rethink the way I look at food. She has helped me to let go of dieting and has taught me to feel good about what I eat. Because of Isabel, I am proud to say that I am no longer on a diet, and instead enjoy my new approach of living a healthy lifestyle. As a result I’ve surpassed my 15 lbs. weight loss goal and am down 25 lbs.!”- B.J.
“I first met Isabel at a presentation and was so impressed with her message that I decided to see what she could do for me. Approximately eight weeks after starting with Isabel, I was down about ten pounds and over the past few years, I have been able to keep the weight off and even lose a few more pounds. I would highly recommend anyone to hire and follow Isabel’s easy recipe to getting back to or for starting a healthy lifestyle.”- D.G., Pennsylvania
MORE QUESTIONS? SEE OUR FAQ BELOW.
We’re holistic in our approach and we work with clients WHOLE lives to help them be successful- including eating, motivation and intuition, behavior change and confidence, exercise, sleep, environmental considerations and more. So when you work with us, you’re not just getting a meal plan, we’re working with each client to improve their LIFE (each client is completely specific, too!) and the way they think about food- it’s not a diet it’s a lifestyle.
We’re all about the long term here- that’s long term health and quality of life. We don’t promote diets and nothing we do is considered a “diet,” we work with each one of our clients to help them realize their eating habits, and help them to feel empowered to make the choices that are right for THEIR body. We love LOTS of plants, clean protein and organic produce whenever possible- but we realize that’s not the reality for most or even some of the time, that’s why we’re focused on creating for each and every one of our clients individually.
We work with clients all over the country and all over the world. We meet with clients via video chat or phone (based on preference and convenience) and in between we email and communicate in the easiest way possible for the client. Truly, it works just as well as in person, maybe even better.
We work with clients of all types and all ages- men and women, ages 9-94. We work with clients with a number of health issues, including body image and eating disorders, hormonal and thyroid balance, blood sugar and energy, weight loss and intuitive eating, athletic performance (professional athletes), digestive issues, oncology and more.
Because everyone is different in their goals and in their journey it varies, certainly clients will be successful in just a few weeks and others need a few months. We recommend budgeting at least 3-6 months for full success (though we have a number of clients who have been working with us for years!).
We don’t accept insurance but if you work with Isabel we can provide you with a superbill (medical receipt) upon request. If your insurance plan reimburses for dietitian services you can submit to them and they’ll reimburse you directly. Payment will be due upfront to us before we issue a superbill.
They vary from week to week but typically, our hours are Monday through Friday, 10 am to 6 pm EST.
We don’t handle (at this point) shipping of products, so you’ll have to work with the vendor for returning product. We don’t refund for virtual coaching but if you have any issues please contact us! *We also do not refund for 1-1 client coaching.