I love to eat avocado so much, not only because it’s so tasty but also because it’s great for my body. Avocado is loaded with anti-inflammatory fats, vitamins like B, C and E, and so much more. Today I decided to do more than just eat it, instead I decided to put it on my face- and what a good decision it was- my face loved it!
This easy-to-make avocado face mask is easy to make and I promise your skin will love it. The avocado is loaded with moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties, the lavender essential oil is cooling and soothing, the lemon is refreshing and the honey not only helps to hold it all together, but also contains anti-bacterial properties that will help to leave your face feeling clean and refreshed.
AvocadoLavender Face Mask
- Makes: 2 masks
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 avocado
- 2-3 drops lavender or chamomile essential oil (I always use Aura Cacia)
- 1 Tbsp organic honey
- Squeeze of 1/4 of a lemon
- Get a small bowl ready.
- Add the avocado, essential oil, honey and squeeze of lemon to the bowl.
- With a fork, mix the ingredients until well mixed (you can also put the ingredients into the blender for a really smooth consistency).
- Apply mask to face- and share the other half with a friend, and leave on face for about 10 minutes.
- Remove with warm water and towel dry.
… and as a surprise, here I am in my mask! (I practice what I preach!)