I love banana bread! It’s a great snack, part of breakfast, or treat… or whatever!
This banana bread is super easy to make, is low in sugar, and has lots of fiber and did I mention it’s super tasty?
This banana bread is egg free, dairy free, gluten free, soy free- but it’s not nut free; however, the almond flour could be swapped for coconut or tigernut flour if desired. You can also add an egg and remove the chia seeds as well as a swap for a little more/different protein.
Enjoy this tasty bread!
Vegan Banana Bread
- 3 Bananas, ripe and mashed
- 2 Cups Almond flour
- 2 Tbsp Coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp Almond butter
- 1/2 Cup Chia seeds
- Dash Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Baking soda
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Line a bread pan with parchment paper (we used an 8 1/2 inch pan)
- In a mixing bowl, mix together all ingredients- until well mixed (use a spoon or a wooden spoon - not a blender)
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and spread evenly
- Place the pan into the oven and bake for 45-50 minutes (or until a toothpick comes out clean and/or the bread is golden brown).
- Remove form oven and allow to rest for 15 minutes- before cutting and serving