The easiest and most delicious chicken recipe!
For so long roasting a whole chicken freaked me out, but this is so easy.
What I love about this recipe is that you can put the chicken right on the pan, and add your own herbs, and your own twist!
You can use the Brussels and potatoes I’ve used but you can also use other ingredients to mix things up.
Serve with a simple side salad, or my favorite, cranberry sauce!
Please let us know how you love this recipe, and if you make it with other sides we’d love to know!
Cheers and enjoy this easy, weeknight, low-mess dinner.
The Easiest Roasted Chicken
- 1 3-4 lb chicken
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 1 lb yellow or red mini potatoes
- 8 oz Brussels sprouts
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- garlic salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Rinse and dry the chicken, place it breast up on the end of the sheet pan (spray with avocado oil first).
- Split the olive oil - top and bottom of the chicken, add salt and pepper- generously- flip and repeat.
- Place the thyme inside the chicken cavity.
- Cut the Brussels and potatoes, spread onto the tray as pictured.
- Add salt and pepper and avocado oil spray.
- Place the tray in the oven - bake for 1 hour or until the chicken is cooked (if it's larger you may need more time).
- Remove from the oven, serve and enjoy!