We love anything lettuce cups, and lately i’ve been inspired to get back into the kitchen and start cooking again. So this week we’ve got my summer lettuce cups ready to rock and roll.
As always, I love to make really versatile and easy to make-your-own, recipes; and why this one fits into that category is that you can literally make it your very own.
So add any veggies you like, add your favorite toppings and veggies, PLUS any condiments, and voila there you are.
Enjoy these light summer chicken lettuce cups, they’re a total new favorite of ours!
Summer Chicken Lettuce Cups
- 1 small japanese sweet potato, sliced and baked (30 minutes as pictured)
- 2 breasts chicken, poached
- 1 head red lettuce, washed and big leaves separated out
- 2 whole carrots, sliced, and chopped
- 1 small avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, washed and sliced
- Salt for tasting
- Pepper for tasting
- Drizzle olive oil
- Condiments: hummus, ranch, guacamole, anything you like!
- Wash and prepare the ingredients (about 30 minutes).
- Lay out all of your ingredients on a board or a plate.
- Start with the lettuce leaf and wrap up the ingredients.
- Drizzle olvie oil salt and pepper on top, add your favorite condiments.
- Eat and enjoy!