What we all need right now, is easy recipes that we can rely on a few simple ingredients for!
This soup has been my answer to most lunches, snacks and times where I need something easy to eat. All of these ingredients can be replaced for frozen ones in your freezer as well. I’ve been eating a LOT of this soup (and soup in general!), as well as many veggies- whenever I can find them
Make this easy recipe and serve it with your favorite crackers or toast. Enjoy it with extra veggies you have around (if you have any!).
Stay safe and well, friends!
Easy Turkey Veggie Soup
- 2 tbsps olive oil, divided
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower rice (optional)
- 1 cup shredded broccoli stalks (optional)
- 1 16 oz carton chicken broth
- 16 oz water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the large stock pot over medium heat, add olive oil
- To the stock pot, add the chopped onion, cook until translucent
- In a separate pot heat the other tbsp of olive oil, add the turkey and saute until cooked (10 minutes)
- While the turkey is cooking, add the chopped carrot, celery, and other ingredients to the soup (except the liquid)
- Sauté it all together- until the veggies are soft
- Add the broth/ water/ and turkey, as well as the herbs and salt and pepper
- Lower the heat of the pot and simmer for 15-20 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!