They are a source of vitamin A, potassium, fiber, B vitamins, and more! I roast them in the oven, make my own sweet potato fries, bake them, steam then freeze them for smoothies, etc. So, when I started seeing posts on social media I knew I had to give this sweet potato toast a try. I was hesitant at first, thinking it would be time consuming and difficult to prepare, but to my surprise it was so simple and easy.
Sweet Potato Toast: 3 Ways
- 1-2 tsp peanut butter (divided between the slices)
- 1 tsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 Tbsp low sugar granola
- 4-6 blackberries (or other berries)
- 1/3 avocado, mashed (with fork)
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 2 tsp hemp seeds
- 1 Tbsp hummus (garlic or other flavor as you wish!)
- 2 cherry tomatoes, sliced thin
- 1/2-1 tsp red pepper flakes (as little or as much as you like!)
Want more recipes like this? Click here!