This oh-so-good bread is made from scratch, with just a few ingredients (and it’s SO good!).
With a few of my favorite ingredients, including So Delicious spiced pear and fig oat-milk yogurt alternative for extra flavor and LOADS of moisture.
Im dairy-free, and I love to bake, so the dairy free ingredients that I use are key for my happiness, health and recipes. I also hadn’t ever made (or had) zucchini bread before trying this recipe, and it’s so easy, and so tasty!
Here’s the recipe for this delicious bread (*not pictured, me licking the yogurt cup):
Pear and Zucchini Oat Bread
- 2 cups oat flour (blend 2 cups oats if you dont have the flour!)
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 oz dairy free yogurt
- 4 Tbsp honey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 banana, mashed
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Spray with avocado oil a bread pan
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl- set aside
- In a separate bowl combine the wet ingredients (olive oil, yogurt, honey, water, zucchini)- except the banana
- Fold in the wet to the dry ingredients until mixed
- Next add the banana - mix together
- Pour the batter into the baking dish and place into the oven
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until golden brown on top
- Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!