It’s my favorite season- loaded with color, beauty, change, and PUMPKIN! No this recipe doesn’t include pumpkin but it does include sweet potato. Fall veggies are great-for-skin and anti-inflammation, and especially when you add some golden turmeric magic right in there.
This easy-to-make smoothie is loaded with so much good stuff- good for your adrenals, good for your skin, good for your immune system and so much more; it’s also easy to make.
When we talk immune-boosting, we mean it in two ways– one, there are anti-viral and/or anti-bacterial properties, and two, there are gut-healthy/bacteria healthy ingredients. In this case we have a lot of healthy gut bacteria items, and a little anti-bacterial and anti-viral; we also have loads of anti-inflammatory properties in this smoothie (and great ones for your skin too). It’s an all-around winner.
Make this smoothie for a meal or snack replacement!
Anti-Inflammatory Golden Turmeric Smoothie
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
Makes: 2 servings (about 12 oz each)
- 1/2 sweet potato, steamed
- 1 apple, cored
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 serving (or packet) collagen peptides (or other protein powder)
- 1 Tbsp turmeric OR (like in this case) a Four Sigmatic Golden Latte packet (turmeric, ginger, coconut oil)
- 8-10 oz hemp milk (unsweetened)
- handful of ice
- Wash and prepare all of your produce.
- Add the produce and ingredients to the blender- and blend on high for 45-60 seconds or until well mixed.
- Serve and enjoy!