This smoothie is delicious, light and loaded with nutrients. It’s also absolutely delicious and super easy to make.
Here’s what this smoothie is packing:
- Monounsaturated fats: Heart-healthy fats from the avocado
- Soluble fiber: Heart and digestion-healthy fiber from the oats
- Vitamin C: Immune and skin-healthy vitamin C from the strawberries
- Anthocyanins: Anti-inflammatory nutrients from the strawberries
- Folate: Key for making red blood cells and preventing cancer from the spinach
- Iron: Also important for making healthy red blood cells from the spinach
Have this smoothie as a meal replacement or as a snack.
Strawberry Avocado Smoothie
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Total time: 5 minutes
- Makes: 1-2, 12-16 oz smoothies
- 8-10 strawberries, tops removed
- 2 Tbsp gluten free oats
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 1/2 avocado
- 8-10 oz unsweetened coconut milk
- Wash and prepare ingredients.
- Add ingredients to the blender and blend on high for 45-60 seconds or until well blended.
- Serve and enjoy!