This recipe is super simple and absolutely delicious! I love fresh summer dishes and dips- especially ones like this simple summer salsa that takes under 5 minutes to make.
Pair it with crudite (carrots, celery, cucumber) or with your favorite chips for a delicious and healthy hors d’oeuvre or as part of your meal. To mix it up you can also add other herbs and spices that you love- like cilantro, parsley and others.
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Total time: 5 minutes
- Makes: 3-4 servings
- 1 heirloom tomato, chopped and seeded
- 1 mango, chopped into small cubes
- 3-4 sprigs mint
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and prepare ingredients.
- Mix together ingredients in a small to medium bowl.
- Serve with your favorite vegetables or chips.