It’s autumn and root vegetables are in season… hooray!
Tonight I roasted these carrots, brussels and cauliflower simply with olive oil, salt and pepper on parchment paper and the dish was a total hit. Tasty, flavorful, and loaded with nutrients too- a total win all-around.
What I love about this recipe is that you can do it with any vegetables of your choosing and it’s not only super easy but it’s a great way to get healthier choices into your everyday.
To jazz this recipe up, you can try adding beets, sweet potatoes or other vegetables to the mix.
Simple Roasted Vegetables
- Prep time: 5-7 minutes
- Total time: 30-40 minutes
- Makes: 2-3 servings
- 1 cup brussels sprouts, halved
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Dash salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and prepare ingredients and lay onto the baking sheet.
- Drizzle oil, salt and pepper over the raw vegetables and then mix together with hands.
- Put the baking sheet into the oven and allow to cook for 10-15 minutes, then stir around to prevent burning.
- Continue to cook for another 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are slightly brown or soft.
- Remove from heat, serve and enjoy!