We need more easy recipes! So I made this recipe just for you.
This delicious and easy to make pantry pesto is simple to make and you can replace many of the ingredients for what we have in this recipe. For example, if you like to use pine nuts or lemon or cheese, go for it! We didn’t use those things in this recipe, but you’re welcome to.
Once we made the recipe we then put the pesto into meatballs, and they’re super yummy. All we did was add 2 Tbsp of the pesto to 1 Lb of turkey meat- mixed it together and made the meatballs!
Enjoy this recipe!
Simple Pantry Pesto
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 bunch parsley (or use dried- 6 tbsp)
- 1 cup spinach
- 5 Tbsp basil (fresh or dried)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- Wash and combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor
- Blend or process until smooth- about 1-2 minutes
- Use in your favorite recipes!
- We put this pesto in turkey meatballs; 2 Tbsp in 1 lb of ground turkey
- Cook with and enjoy! You can store for 7-10 days in the fridge