Cocktails? Yes please!
I love a simple and delicious seasonal cocktail. This tasty cocktail is so simple and versatile and you can add so many different ingredients and flavors, liquour and just ingredients in general. You can also keep simple berry spritzer as a mocktail by skipping the liquor too.
One of the biggest concerns I get from clients is about whether cocktails are “on plan” – and the answer is that yes they certainly can be, but it’s key to refine the ingredients used along with extra mixers and sugars- just cut them out!
I made this cocktail in mind to keep it light and tasty.
Enjoy this simple cocktail- and to spruce it up try your favorite fall seasonal fruit!
Simple Berry Spritzer
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Makes: 1 serving
- Juice of ½ cup seasonal berry of choice (strawberries and blueberries used in this recipe as they’re currently in season)
- 6 oz seltzer or club soda
- (optional) 1 oz liquor of choice- vodka, rum, gin etc
Berries/fruit that can also be used:
- Wash and prepare fruit of choice.
- Juice the fruit of choice on medium/high.
- In a glass, combine juice, seltzer and optional alcohol.
- Serve and enjoy!