We love easy green veggie recipes, this time it’s all about broccolini.
I haven’t spent a whole lot of time making broccolini, but it’s EASY and fast.
Broccoli in general is loaded with anti-cancer, healthful nutrients that can really work to promote natural detoxification, liver health, gut health and more. Sometimes we get stuck in a cooking rut and stick to our usual routines, but it’s really good to mix things up a bit- just like with this recipe.
This easy broccolini recipe is made with two other ingredients besides the broccolini- garlic and avocado oil.
I love to keep cooking really simple, and though you could make this recipe much fancier, you can also keep it really simple like I did below.
Enjoy this simple recipe!
Easy Garlicky Broccolini
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 5-6 broccolini heads (they’re small)
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and prepare the broccolini.
- Press the garlic and set aside.
- In a medium sauté pan heat the oil – 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and continue to heat for another 2 minutes.
- Add the broccolini to the sauté pan and continue to saute for 5-10 minutes or until browned.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!