October is all about pumpkin. Pumpkin lattes, pumpkin spices and herbs, and pumpkin cookies. I wanted to make you some cookies that you could feel good about eating, so I bring you these vegan, gluten free, no-sugar added pumpkin banana chocolate chip cookies.
Enjoy these absolutely drool-worthy cookies as part of any dessert and enjoy them! You can also customize them and make them full of your favorite ingredients- like nuts, seeds or other types of chocolate instead of the dark chocolate chips I used.
Have fun with these and enjoy them!
Pumpkin Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Makes: 8 cookies
- 1 banana, mashed
- 3 heaping Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (I used dairy free ones!)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a cookie tray with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl add the mashed banana, pumpkin puree, and rolled oats and mix together until well mixed (no lumps and banana chunks!).
- Add the chocolate chips on top of the mixture and fold them into the batter.
- Make cookies using a tablespoon- form them into balls (about 1 inch thick) and place them onto the tray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Let them cool, then serve and enjoy!
For more cookie and dessert recipes, click here!