We love an easy pantry recipe!
Especially since many of us are eating out of our pantries at the moment.
We put together a black bean burger recipe for you guys that you can make out of your cabinet to help you close the gap between your pantry and healthy eating!
I’m finding that everyone feels a bit nervous right now for a variety of reasons- and one of them is for healthy/ normal eating.
This burger can be made with corn, carrots, grains… but we kept it pretty simple for you. Add your favorite burger toppings and make it feel like your own.
Enjoy this recipe!
Easy Pantry Black Bean Burger
- 15 oz Black Beans, 1 can drained and rinsed
- 1/2 Green Pepper roughly chopped
- 1/2 small Red Onion roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Carrot, chopped
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 3 tbsp Water
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 3 tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3/4 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- Mix chia seeds and water. Leave to soak for 10 minutes.
- Roughly mash up the rinsed black beans, then add in the chopped veggies
- Mix in the spices and chia seed mix to the black beans
- Mix in Oats
- Form mixture into 4 patties
- Place patties in the fridge to set for 45 minutes
- Pan fry to sear the edges, then transfer patties to a cookie sheet
- Bake at 375 for approx 20 minutes
- Top with your favorite veggies, condiments, and bun