As you may already know, I absolutely love pancakes (especially when they’re gluten free and somewhat healthy)! These pancakes are loaded with protein and fiber thanks to the egg whites and oats, so they’ll help to keep you feeling fuller for longer too, which is always a plus.
Gluten free oat pancakes
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Total time: 10-15 minutes
- Makes: 2 large pancakes or 3-4 smaller pancakes
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil (for the pan)
- 2-3 large egg whites
- 1/3 cup rolled oats (gluten free)
- Dash of cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Organic maple syrup
- Heat a medium-sized skillet over medium heat and after 1-2 minutes add coconut oil to the pan.
- While the pan is heating, mix together egg whites, oats, cinnamon and salt in a mixing bowl until well mixed.
- Once the pan is hot, pour pancakes