We’re into simple meals here.
And we’re also into meals that are really good for you- while also being tasty. This cauliflower veggie bowl with chicken is a prime example of all the things we love!
We included some of our favorite ingredients here, but you can tweak it any way that you like to make it your own (just make sure you add more veggies if you do anything to this bowl!). The veggies we chose in this recipe are hormone and adrenal supportive- the immune-healthy oyster mushrooms, estrogen-balancing sweet potato, liver-healthy onions, and brain-healthy broccoli; and of course the cauliflower rice too.
Try this meal for any breakfast, lunch or dinner, and most of all, enjoy!
Cauliflower Veggie Bowls with Chicken
Prep time: 20 minutes (if you need to prep the ingredients)
Total time: 45 minutes (if you need to cook the ingredients)
Makes: 2 bowls
- 2 organic chicken breasts- roasted, sautéed or baked
- 1 cup cauliflower rice, cooked (just steam it in the microwave!)
- 1 small sweet potato, roasted
- 20 asparagus (or about 1 bunch), roasted
- 1 yellow onion, browned
- 1 cup oyster mushrooms, broiled or roasted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and prepare the ingredients- if they need roasting, roast them simply with avocado oil misted (or the whole oil), salt and pepper.
- In your favorite bowl, divide up the ingredients and prepare for serving- into two bowls.
- Enjoy your delicious meal- and flavor with salt and pepper as you need!