I absolutely love meatballs, especially when they’re gluten and dairy free and super easy to make- like these! These easy paleo meatballs are easy (like their name ;)) and can be used in so many ways- like as a snack, as an entree, with your favorite pasta, on a salad and more.
What I particularly love about these meatballs is that they are made with many pantry items that you may already have, and this recipe can be used with any type of meat as well- making it extra versatile.
Try these meatballs as an easy weeknight meal or weekend treat- take them with you to work for a snack, or have alongside your breakfast!
Easy Paleo Meatballs
Prep time: 10-15 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Makes: 14-16 meatballs (about 2″ in diameter)
✔ 1 tbsp avocado oil
✔ 1 lb grass fed meat
✔ 1 egg
✔ 1/2 onion finely chopped
✔ 2 tbsp sriracha
✔ 1 and tbsp herbs de Provence
✔ 1/4 cup coconut flour (and an extra 1/4 cup separately on a plate
✔ salt, chili flakes and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
3. Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add avocado oil- allow pan to heat for 1-2 minutes.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix together with a fork or your hands and form about 14-16, 2″ meatballs.
5. With remaining 1/4 cup coconut flour, roll raw meatballs in the flour before putting in the pan on the stovetop.
6. Lightly brown the meatballs on the stove top for 3-4 minutes then transfer meatballs to the baking sheet ready for the oven.
7. Place the baking tray and place the tray in the oven and allow to bake for 20 about minutes.
8. Remove the meatballs from the oven and serve with your favorite sauce or pasta (like carrot noodles!).