For most of my life I’ve dreamt of being able to eat cookie dough…
…this because for most of my life I haven’t been able to eat it due to the fact that most cookie dough has gluten, eggs and dairy – all of which things I’m allergic to!). And shockingly, though I spend a lot of time making other desserts, I haven’t ever tried making cookie dough before (and I’m not sure why). So after making these delicious cookies, I decided that it was time to give it a go making myself some guilt free vegan cookie dough, and here it is!
Simply what I did, was use my (new) favorite flour, tiger nut flour, and make the cookies that I linked above, and voila! The cookie dough was made (I’d tried the dough when making these other cookies because there’s no egg involved, so it’s safer to eat). I’ve also been using monk fruit more lately in sweetening things- which is great because it tastes like sugar and is totally natural, but contains no actual sugar.
So I served this DELICIOUS cookie dough with vanilla ice cream (dairy free and not pictured, of course) and made a SUPER tasty and easy dessert that both Paul and I enjoyed. I hope you do too!
Guilt Free Vegan Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup tiger nut flour
- 1 Tbsp almond butter melted- with the nut butter
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil melted- with the nut butter
- 1/2 banana mashed
- 3 Tbsp monk fruit extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Dash cinnamon
- Dash salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Prepare all of the ingredients (mash the banana, soften PB and coconut oil in the microwave).
- In a large mixing bowl combine everything together except the chocolate chunks and mix well (until homogenous).
- Add in the chocolate chips (or chunks) and fold together.
- Serve in your favorite dishware, add any extra toppings you want!