Hello pumpkin season!
It’s finally here, and I couldn’t be happier. I love pumpkin season, truly. So let’s dive right in.
What I love most about pumpkin season is the variety of things you can do with pumpkin, namely- make pumpkin donuts, pumpkin gnocchi,and so much more.
Let’s start with these EASY to make pumpkin donuts.
I used a ready-to-mix paleo pancake mix as the base here, and drizzled chocolate on top, that’s about it.
Enjoy these yummy donuts!
Chocolate Drizzled Pumpkin Donuts
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
Makes: 6 donuts
- 1 cup birch benders paleo pancake mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 2-3 Tbsp canned, unsweetened pureed pumpkin
- Avocado oil spray- like this from Chosen Foods
- 2 oz dark chocolate, melted (I used the microwave)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix together the pancake mix, water and pumpkin puree.
- Spray the donut pan (like this one) with avocado oil spray.
- Add the batter to the donut pan- fill only to the rim of each donut space.
- Place the tray into the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the donuts from the oven and allow them to cool.
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave (about 1 minute).
- Using a fork, drizzle the chocolate over the donuts- and then allow it to cool and set.
- Serve and enjoy!