Pumpkin, pumpkin and more pumpkin. Yes please!
This time, delicious pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. In short, I’m in heaven.
These cookies, like most of the others I make are super easy, and delicious. I’m also trying really hard to cut back on sugar that I use in recipes, so this one is a low sugar option too (always a good idea!). So I want to share this with you JUST in time for Halloween!
Enjoy these YUMMY goodies!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Makes: 6-8 large cookies
- 3/4 cup birch benders pumpkin paleo pancake mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened canned, pureed pumpkin
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsweetened chocolate chips (try to use 100% dark, or for slightly sweeter, these)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the pancake mix, water, pumpkin and cinnamon- until smooth.
- Fold into the mixture the chocolate chips.
- Spray your baking pan with avocado oil- like this.
- Make cookies as big as you like (I used a full heaping Tbsp of the batter for each).
- Place the tray into the oven and bake for 15 minutes (maybe a few more).
- Remove the pan from the oven, allow to cool- or dive right in and enjoy!