Lately I’ve been experimenting with new baking recipes because I want to make them healthier and tastier (so that I can include them without feeling guilty more often!). Most often I find that I’m trying to cook lower-carb, higher protein items so that although they taste totally sinful, nutritionally they’re actually not quite as bad as they seem—like this paleo banana bread!
Try having this banana bread as a dessert or even as a snack- it’s so delicious, you’ll love it!
Paleo Banana Bread
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Makes: 2, bread pans (about 6-10 servings)- where one serving is two pieces
- 3 bananas
- 5 eggs
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup coconut butter, softened
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Dash salt and cinnamon
- Served with ghee in the picture
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or processor, or mix well together in a bowl- until well mixed.
- Pour batter into 1 8×8 square baking pan or 2, bread pans.
- Cook in oven for 25-30 minutes or until top is lightly browned and the center isn’t gooey (check with a fork or knife!).
- Remove from oven, and allow to cool before cutting and serving.
- Enjoy! (and serve with ghee)
Want more baked foods? Click here