Nut Free Chocolate Chip Cookies!
These are super easy to make and also really tasty. What I love about them most is that I used little to no sugar because the banana is sweet enough to cover the need for sweetness- so in this case, less is totally more.
Why I also love these cookies is because you can also add whatever extra nuts, dried fruit or whatever you want, which is great because you can totally make them your own.
I baked the cookies for 30 minutes, but you could totally make them in about 25 minutes (or even 20 if your oven runs hot).
Make and enjoy these! (PS I know they look a little lumpy, but they’re totally good!)
Nut Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 whole bananas, mashed
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 4 Tbsp Water
- 1 tsp chia seed, ground
- 1/2 cup tiger nut flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (we used keto ones) folded in
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl, combine the ingredients (all but the chocolate chips)- and mix together until combined (not homogenous)
- Next fold in the chocolate chips (we used Lily's chocolate chips!)
- Spray (with your choice of spray) gently a pan to prepare for baking
- Make the dough into 1-2" round balls and place on tray
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown, then allow to cool and serve and enjoy!