I love this easy dessert.
It’s made from a few simple ingredients and it’s sure to please.
I pair this dessert with ice cream, sorbet, or have it by itself (it’s also great as a leftover for the next morning to have on top of breakfast cereal too).
I made this for Thanksgiving and am so happy I did.
What’s great about this recipe is that you can make it with any fruit- and if you like you can also add nuts, or seeds to add a little crunch. For those of you who like some extra sweet, add some granulated sugar on top – which will make it even tastier (I’d recommend using coconut sugar, or brown sugar even).
30 Minute Blueberry Cobbler
- 1 16 oz bag of frozen blueberries
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 2 Tbsp honey (organic if possible)
- Dash cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a pyrex dish (large), combine, 1 16 oz bag frozen blueberries
- In a small bowl mix together the oats, the coconut shreds and the honey
- Sprinkle on top of the blueberries so is evenly distributed
- Bake for 30-40 minutesRemove from oven and allow to cool
- S1erve and enjoy