This banana split is super easy and SO delicious!
I love sweet desserts– actually sweet foods in general, but I’m always trying to make them less chalk-full of artificial sweet and more full of natural sweet. So this recipe is an effort to do that such thing.
The night I was jonesing for this recipe, I wanted something sweet but also purposeful, and that’s why I chose this dish-it’s easy to make, and SO delicious, and did I mention easy?
I simply “grilled” a banana in my apartment (lol) and added some vegan ice cream, and voila!
Add your favorite extra fruit or ice cream, and enjoy your split!
Easy Banana Split
- 1 banana, sliced
- Spray avocado oil
- 1/2 cup dairy free ice cream
- 1/2 cup fresh berries
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat- spray the pan with avocado oil
- Slice the banana long wise and place into the pan
- Allow to cook for 5-7 minutes on low heat
- Add the bananas to a bowl and serve with ice cream and fruit