We love whipped cream! But dang allergies, I can never eat it… until now!
This EASY to make vegan whipped cream recipe is great with pretty much any dessert, or with a spoon on it’s own.
You can add other flavors and ingredients- like some cocoa powder, peanut butter powder or cinnamon for a slight change in flavor, but this is the basic and most simple version of it (and SO yummy). I used it on my favorite Paleo Vegan Skillet Pumpkin Pie Recipe and decided I was in heaven!
Try this recipe and store it for up to 2 weeks in the fridge or store in the freezer for up to 2 months, and thaw then re-whip to re-enliven it!
2 Ingredient Vegan Whipped Cream
- 1, 7 oz can (box) Coconut cream (full fat)
- 3-4 drops Vanilla extract (if it has stevia in it, even better)
- Place a mixing bowl in the fridge (for 30+ minutes) or freezer (10-15 minutes), and place your coconut cream box in the freezer too (10-15 minutes should suffice).
- After the time has passed (10-15 minutes), remove the coconut cream from the freezer and open the box.
- Remove the chilled bowl from the freezer and place on the counter.
- Using a spoon, scoop out the hard, white coconut cream, leaving behind the liquid (you'll see the difference when you open the box- careful not to shake or turn the box upside down after removing the box or can from the freezer- it'll mix together the liquid and solid, which we don't want to do!).
- Place the hard coconut cream into the bowl, and add the stevia/vanilla extract.
- Using your hand mixer, mix for 30-45 seconds until the cream is whipped and a good consistency (consistency of your liking- continue to whip if you don't get the desired consistency quicker).
- Serve with your dessert- store in the fridge!