I love yummy, crunchy potato chips… especially when they’re freshly made, and it’s always a plus when they’re a healthier version of their original (less-healthy) selves.
These delicious potato chips are dusted with salt, pepper and fresh dill for delicious flavor… and the best part is that they are super easy to make!
Serve them at your next get-together or pack them in your child’s lunchbox for school, they’re a sure hit.
Crunchy Potato Chips
- Prep time: 5-10 minutes
- Total time: 30-45 minutes
- Makes: 3-4 servings
- 3-4 red bliss (or other) potatoes, scrubbed and skin left on
- 2-3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 tsp fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and slice potato extra thin (slices should be 1/3- 1/4”)
- Lay out potato slices onto the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper, and dill
- Toss the potatoes in olive oil mixture and place baking sheet into the oven
- Allow the potatoes to cook for 10-15 minutes or until slightly browned, then flip and continue to bake for another 10-15 minutes or until crispy and browned.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, then serve and enjoy!
Looking for other, yummy chips? Try these Brussels Sprout Chips!