If you’re like me, you’re trying to clean up the ingredients in your baked goods so that you can enjoy “smart sweets” without feeling guilty (there’s NO room for guilt… anywhere!). I love my sweets (as you know), so I always have healthy recipes in my bag of tricks to keep both me and my clients satisfied. My latest creation is this recipe for chocolate banana oat cookies- and they’re so delicious!
You can add all sorts of extra toppings and ingredients into these cookies- so go ahead and add what you love, it’ll make it more personal for you- and can also help to make this recipe even more satisfying for you as well (which makes everything so much better!).
Try this recipe for a yummy snack or part of any meal. Enjoy!
Chocolate Banana Oat Cookies
Makes: 6 cookies (small batch!)
Prep time: 5 minutes:
Total time: 15 miuntes
- 3 Tbsp chocolate peanut butter
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp honey (you can also skip this)
- Optional: Chocolate chips, chia seeds, raisins
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet or pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl combine ingredients and stir with a spoon until mixed together- it wont be a smooth batter so don’t fret abut this.
- Form the batter into cookies and place on the lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until golden brown- but not burnt!
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!