Burritos! Oh my!
Yep, we’re eating burritos around here. and I’m so happy about it. For a long time my allergies have prevented me from eating burritos, but no longer with these Siete Grain Free tortillas!
Last week I trialed having a breakfast burrito instead of oatmeal and though it feels better for me to have oatmeal, it’s also nice to have some change-ups. You’ll notice in here that there’s no egg, and that’s for a reason- because I’m allergic! And if you are too, this recipe is for you… and if you’re not allergic – scramble up an egg and throw it on top!
You can also add your favorite sauce too- though I kept it simple and basic, you don’t have to- chimichurri, sriracha, hot sauce- anything you like, it’ll only make it tastier!
Enjoy this delicious and veggie-fied breakfast!
Egg Free Veggie Breakfast Burrito
- 1 grain free tortilla (Siete)
- 1 small sweet potato microwaved or baked, then mashed or sliced
- 1 cup kale steamed
- 2 Tbsp avocado
- 1 small red onion simply sautéed
- 1 cup mushrooms simply sautéed
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Wash and prepare ingredients.
- On a plate, lay your grain free tortilla.
- Pile the veggies and ingredients on your tortilla.
- Wrap up with your hands and EAT!