I ate an açaí bowl once and then wanted it regularly, so here I am, making more (and there will be more!).
I love these smoothie bowls– you can add ANYTHING you like, and they’re so good – and if you add protein they’re super balanced and a great meal option.
To this smoothie bowl I added a bunch of nut-free goodies, but here’s some other ideas of things you could add on top:
- Nut butter
- More fruit
- Goji berries
Enjoy this yummy smoothie bowl!
Easy Acai Bowl
- 1 packet Acai (we used Sambazon)
- 1/3 banana (frozen)
- 1/4 cup blueberries (frozen)
- 1 scoop plant protein (we used Garden of Life)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup blueberries, raw (non frozen)
- 2 Tbsp toasted coconut shreds
- 1 Tbsp blackberries
- Combine all base ingredients in the blender
- Blend on high until well mixed (should be thick)
- Add toppings!
- Serve and enjoy.