Here’s to a happy liver and gut!Today on our instagram we shared a recipe for our liver cleansing tonic created by our Nutritionist, Molly (learn more about here here), and we got so many inquriies to post the recipe- so here it is!
Created by Molly, this tonic is loaded with liver and gut healthy properties and is also great for your skin. Try to it as an easy and delicious way to start your morning, or at any part of the day!
The lemon in the recipe is great for digestion and also for your immune system, and the apple cider vinegar is great for digestion, for your joints and also for promoting gut health.
Try this easy and tasty tonic tomorrow morning!
Cleansing Morning Tonic
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
Makes: 1 serving (20 oz)
- 20 oz warm water
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice (squeezed or from bottle)
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- (optional) dash of himalayan pink sea salt
- Boil or heat water.
- While the water is heating combine the lemon juice and apple cider vinegar in a mug.
- Pour hot water into the mug over the lemon juice and apple cider vinegar.
- Serve and enjoy!