Hi there! We’re so excited to announce our ONGOING group program, Feel Lighter!
The launch was so successful that we’re turning it into an ongoing program. And we’ll be enrolling soon!
What it is: A holistic weight loss/ get healthier program
When does it start: Soon! Fill out the app below and you’ll be the first to know when it opens up
What we cover in our holistic program:
- mindset work
- routine/ schedule
- supplements and key nutrients for metabolism
- detox, liver and kidney work/ support
- food journaling and feedback
- meal planning
- snack guidance
- consideration of hormones
- sleep and exercise guidance for optimal weight loss
- breaking through weight loss plateaus
- and more!
- 12 modules in 12 weeks – you’ll gain access to a new module every week
- Food/lifestyle tracking and accountability via our secure Isabel Smith Nutrition App
- Access to a weekly interactive live session via our Private Facebook Group
- Topics covered are relevant to all our members, regardless of what week they are on
- Great opportunity to bring your questions and get tips from us!
- 1-1 support
- Lifestyle and exercise recommendations
- Personalized supplement protocol (at a discounted cost!)
This program is for you if:
- If you want to lose weight — OR just feel lighter
- Confused about why you’ve struggled to lose weight, never seeing results
- Are ready to get personalized and sustainable results
- You want to look and feel leaner
- You want to learn how to eat for your body and lose the diet mentality, for GOOD!
- Want to increase your energy and mood
- You’re looking to understand your body in a more holistic way and ready to LEARN about your body
- You’re ready to consider weight loss that’s encompassing lifestyle and more than just calories
This is not for you if:
- You want a specific meal plan laid out for you
- You want to count calories
- You want a cheap fix
- You aren’t willing to invest in your health
- You’re not ready for making long term change (behavioral or anything else!)
Want to get started? We’re constantly enrolling.
Want to see what people are saying about working with Isabel?
I’ve had the good fortune of working w Isabel Smith for nearly a year— easily the most challenging and critical year of my life, health wise. Aside from meeting my initial goals of learning how to lead a healthier and more nutritious life, coincidentally i was diagnosed with colitis, third nerve palsy and prostate cancer just after the start of my consultations with Isabel. As a result, she advised me through a variety of challenges associated with these diseases, serving as my nutritionist and much more. I am grateful for her counsel and expertise. And grateful I emerged from this challenging year in excellent health. – Bob
Isabel shared the tools and knowledge necessary to achieve my goals of eating healthier and losing weight, and I’m proud to say that over 8 months I’ve lost 25 lbs. She’s incredibly talented at creating a proper plan and providing clear direction along with lots of realistic ideas to ensure success. Her passion for health and fitness is magnetic! Thank you, Isabel! – Dalicia
I first met Isabel at a presentation and was so impressed with her message that I decided to see what she could do for me. Approximately eight weeks after starting with Isabel, I was down about ten pounds and over the past few years, I have been able to keep the weight off and even lose a few more pounds. I would highly recommend anyone to hire and follow Isabel’s easy recipe to getting back to or for starting a healthy lifestyle. -David
Working with Isabel is both effective and fun, and I am proud to say I have lost 30lbs with her guidance. Her knowledge of nutrition and exercise enable her to adapt to each clients needs. She is an excellent listener and is able to realistically influence and help me to alter my lifestyle habits. – David
Working with Isabel is both effective and fun, and I am proud to say I have lost 30lbs with her guidance. Her knowledge of nutrition and exercise enable her to adapt to each clients needs. She is an excellent listener and is able to realistically influence and help me to alter my lifestyle habits. – Calla