Allergies, digestive issues, skin hives, rashes, mood changes, irritability – are ALL connected!
Have you heard about us talk about the Histamine Solution program? Thinking of joining? Here’s some additional information on the course and what our current and past students are saying about it!
What is it?
Histamine Solution is a 6-week online course that we’ve launched to help you get to the root cause of your symptoms using an integrative health and nutrition and approach. Creating small and simple changes through food, supplements, and environmental factors to help manage, decrease, and eventually eliminate the histamine overload that is taking place!
Who should sign-up?
How to know if you’re a proper candidate for this course? If you have a handful (or even just one!) of the following symptoms, this course can be incredibly helpful for you!
- Allergy symptoms (runny nose, itchy throat, sneezing, coughing, swollen eyes/face)
- Digestive issues (IBS, constipation, diarrhea, bloating, abdominal discomfort, food allergies/intolerances)
- Skin complications (hives, rashes, increased body heat, acne, eczema)
- Respiratory issues (astha, shortness of breath, chest tightness)
- Chronic fatigue
- Constant headaches or migraines
- Brain fog
- Anxiety, irritability, severe mood swings
- Irregular menstrual cycle
What benefits are current students experiencing?
Since launching the first Histamine Solution course, our students have seen HUGE changes in their symptoms and have reported the following –
- Decreased use of over the counter antihistamines (some are off completely!)
- Bowel regularity & frequency
- Decrease in hives & skin rashes
- Increase taste of food
- Less anxiety around food & food choices
- Weight loss
- Increase in energy levels
- Craving more exercise & movement
- Better sleep (duration + quality)
What do current students say about the program?
Comments right from our students!
- “I’ve been a lot less bloated and at my lowest weight in years!”
- “My body is bouncing back so much quicker than before!”
- “Skin is so much better & less hives!”
- “Having another good day! Food is still tasting so good. Such an amazing thing!”
- “Food tastes SO much better to me now”
- “I’m excited to eat food again!”
- “My stomach feels a lot better – no more frequent bathroom trips after meals”
- “My skin and sinuses have no symptoms and feel great!”
- “I’ve had bowel movements the past 3 days in a row! That is exciting :)”
- “I’m not feeling as much throat irritation, which is so good!”
- “I am just about done with my full apartment deep clean. What a week! I’m definitely noticing a difference.”
- “Feeling good this morning – no sneezing, not throat irritation. I feel like I have more flexibility with food right now because of the way that I feel and how I can calm my body!”
What topics are covered?
If ANY of this resonates with you and you’re interested in applying, this is what we’ll be covering throughout the six weeks!
- Mindset work
- Routine/ schedule
- Detox and toxicity work
- Home and environment as they relate to allergies
- Foods: what you should and shouldn’t be eating for your allergies
- Root causes and getting to the root cause of your allergies
- Supplements and key nutrients for allergies metabolism and symptom relief
- Other topics we’ll cover: sleep, exercise, stress management, parasites and more
- Food journaling and feedback
We vet ALL applicants to ensure that this course will be beneficial and a great fit for you.
When is the next session?
Our next launch date is November 2nd!
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please reach out and we’d be happy to set up a time to chat!