This year has been a YEAR… PHEW! And it continues… but there’s no shortage of things to be grateful for.
I’m finding that we all have things to be grateful for, and given what’s going on in the world, it’s really important that we focus there. So I hope this inspires you to take a moment to find gratitude (believe me I’m sick of COVID too… you’re not alone).
10 Things I’m Grateful For (in no particular order):
- My health.
- My body that allows me to move, and keep up with my daily routine.
- My family
- My boyfriend
- Wonderful friends
- Sasha and Henry (my puppies)
- A river view from my apt
- Time to spend in central park and watch the seasons change
- My business, and my wonderful clients
- Time. It’s my most precious commodity.
What are you grateful for?
Sending you a big hug and a healthy holiday season.