Want to lose weight, get fit, eat right for your body, or simply feel better?
…you’ve come to the right place!
Here’s how it works:
Step 1: Get in touch!
Step 2: Initial session
This happens either on the phone or in person, and is always 60 minutes. During the initial session Isabel will learn about your sleep, exercise, and food habits along with other key parts of your life, and she’ll make you your own customized nutrition plan.
Step 3: Ongoing support.
Most clients meet with Isabel weekly for 30 minutes- either on the phone or in person (depending on location). For other clients who have schedules that don’t allow for weekly phone, Isabel will create a custom followup plan.
What types of clients does Isabel work with?
Isabel works with clients ages 9-94, and some common issues include:
- Binge eating and food relationships
- Weight loss/ weight maintenance
- Sports and athletic performance
- Hormone imbalance issues like PCOS (poly cystic ovary syndrome), PMS, adrenal fatigue, menopause and others
- Diabetes and blood sugar optimization
- Gastrointestinal issues and allergies/intolerances (IBS, IBD, Celiac and more)
- Oncology- pre/during/post treatment or for prevention
- Mood and mental health as related to food and food choices
- General health an wellbeing
Does it matter if you’re not in the NYC area?
Isabel works with her clients both on FaceTime/Skype/phone and in person whenever able. So no matter where you are she can help you stay on track! In fact, our FaceTime/Skype/phone clients often find it easier to be successful because they’re able to fit in and stick to their weekly followup schedule more easily.
How long does it take for a client to be successful?
Most clients are successful in 4-6 months, but some in less time and some in more time
Why is it a good idea to work with an integrative Dietitian?
An integrative Dietitian like isabel considers all parts of your life, not just the food you eat, as key to your success. Focusing on the relationship we have with food, how we feel, what our sleep is like and more can help with optimal health.
Does Isabel work with kids?
Yes! Absolutely. Isabel works with a number of kids for all different health reasons.
Does Isabel recommend supplements?
Yes, when she feels is necessary and beneficial- though what she recommends is dependent on the client entirely.
If you’re looking for services other than individual consulting, here’s a few more services that we offer:
Brand and product consulting
- Isabel has worked with a number of brands for product development, PR and social media and more
Corporate and group lectures
- Isabel works with a number of schools and organizations and lectures on a variety of topics to large group
- Isabel also works with a number of corporations and offers lunch and learns on a variety of topics
Freelance writing and blogging
Isabel loves to write, and in fact her Masters of Science is in Nutrition Communications- check out some of her recent blogs for MindBodyGreen
Check out my media page here for more!
Want to get in touch to learn more or fill out your FREE 15 minute consult? Fill out the contact form below and Isabel will get right back to you!