This green mango smoothie has been a long time favorite of mine- because it’s easy, it’s sweet and tasty and I find even the pickiest smoothie drinkers will likely drink it as long as you can get them to try it!
Mango contains healthy digestive properties and can be a soothing fruit option for anyone who struggles with fruit tolerance (many of us have trouble tolerating fruits – they’re just plain old hard to tolerate!). This smoothie is GREEN but the spinach is also easier to tolerate than many other greens, and it also has no taste in this smoothie so it’s a good entry level green for a new smoothie drinker. Finally- this smoothie is a nice source of immune-boosting vitamin c thanks to the mango, greens, and avocado.
Add a little ice to this smoothie and blend it on up!
Green Mango Smoothie
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
Makes: 1 serving
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup mango (fresh or frozen)
- 1 handful spinach
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 serving pea or other plant based protein
- 5-6 cashews (optional)
- 8-10 oz almond milk or other dairy free milk
1. Wash and prepare ingredients
2. Add ingredients to the blender and blend on high or until homogenous- 45 -60 seconds
3. Serve and enjoy!
Want more smoothies? Click here!